SmartDraw includes thousands of professional-looking examples like this Procedures for Aseptic Hand Washing that you can easily download, edit and customize to make your own in just minutes.
Text in this example:
Remove dirt and microorganisms from the skin and fingernails.
Procedure: 1. Remove all jewelry.
2. Turn on faucet using a paper towel.
3. Wet your hands and apply liquid soap.
4. Work soap into a lather and scrub
hands for at least two minutes.
5. Keep your hands at a lower angle
than your elbows to prevent the dirty
water from running back onto your
6. Interlace your fingers to clean
7. Scrub your fingernails with a nail
8. Dry your hands with clean paper
9. Turn off the faucet using a clean
paper towel. Keep your hands lower than your elbows to prevent dirty water running back onto your arms Scrub your hands for 2 minutes with fingers interlaced Dry your hands with a clean paper towel Turn off the faucet using a clean paper towel POLICY AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
Aseptic Hand Washing LifeART Collection Images Copyright © 1989-2001 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MD