Unleash your team's productivity by combining enterprise-class diagramming, whiteboarding, and data while saving 10x over Visio and Lucidchart!
The free SmartDraw Connector for Confluence lets your enterprise teams collaborate and communicate better with visuals using the app they already love and trust— right inside Confluence.
You can easily connect to your existing SmartDraw account and access and embed any existing diagrams. You can use the same diagram on multiple pages and when the original is updated, all copies
will be updated automatically. You'll have all the convenience of collaborating in Confluence without managing duplicates of diagrams or accounts. You'll control everything securely from
your existing SmartDraw license.
The benefits of SmartDraw's Connector for Confluence:
1. Have your Site Admin install the SmartDraw Connector into your instance of Confluence from the Marketplace.
2. In Confluence, you can now add SmartDraw by typing /SmartDraw Connector.
Alternatively, you can find the "SmartDraw Connector" in the + menu by clicking View more and searching for SmartDraw.
Click on SmartDraw Connector in the search results.
3. Login to your existing SmartDraw account. If you have an account through SSO like Okta, you may want to
login prior to launching SmartDraw from Confluence.
4. Pick a diagram you already created to attach to your issues or pick a new template to create a new diagram.
Once you're ready to add your diagram, click Save to Confluence in the upper right hand corner of the frame.
5. To update or edit the diagram, click the edit icon at the bottom of the inserted visual to launch SmartDraw again and make changes.