With the SmartDraw Diagram App for Jira, your enterprise teams can manage issues better with the help of visuals and diagrams.
SmartDraw helps you create diagrams and drawings like:
SmartDraw brings Enterprise-grade diagrams to Jira in an easy-to-use package. Apps like Gliffy and Draw.io offer limited functionality and a small range of templates and symbol libraries.
SmartDraw has the richest content collection of any app and SmartDraw makes it easy to create diagrams like flowcharts, workflows, process charts, and more.
1. Have your Site Admin install the app into your instance of Jira from the Marketplace.
2. In Jira, you can now select an issue and choose "SmartDraw Diagram" from the More menu symbolized by three dots in the upper right corner of the issue.
3. Using this command opens SmartDraw inside Jira. Pick a diagram template to create a new diagram, import an existing diagram from your linked account, or import a Visio®, or Gliffy® file.
4. Any new diagrams you create using the SmartDraw app are all stored inside your Jira issue as attachments not in your SmartDraw account. Anyone who has access to the issue in Jira can see or edit your diagram based on their Jira permissions. You don't have to explicitly share diagrams separately with them using SmartDraw.
5. To update any attached diagram, just launch "SmartDraw Diagram" again and you'll see a list of diagrams attached to your issue. Select the one you want to edit and make your changes. When you are done, click "Update Saved Diagram" to save a new version of the attachment.
©1994-2020 SmartDraw, LLC