Patent Drawing Software
SmartDraw is easy-to-use patent drawing software that costs a fraction of what you'll pay for a CAD program. Easily create professional-quality flowcharts, engineering & CAD diagrams, and many more visuals used for patent drawing.
SmartDraw is the best patent drawing software on the market today. Why? Because it's the only program available that combines automated diagramming with professional-quality results. Anyone—novice or expert—can make drawings or diagrams of any kind in minutes.
But SmartDraw patent drawings are more than just easy to create. They also give you a presentation-quality finish, automatically. Get a professional-looking patent drawing without paying thousands for a CAD program.
Patent Drawing Features and Tools
Here are just a few of the patent drawing tools and features you'll find in SmartDraw:
- Arrows and Lines: Draw virtually any type of line—straight, curved, or polygon—you want. Change line width, color, and add arrowheads with a click. This is a great way to add waveforms.
- Shapes and Symbols: Select from a set of standard geometric shapes like rectangles, diamonds, and trapezoids or delve into our extensive library of thousands of symbols and images across a wide range of categories.
- Scale: Use rulers with pre-set scales in US/Imperial or Metric standards of measure. Click and drag to the dimension you want, or type the dimension into the line.
Diagram Types Used for Patent Drawings
Many different types of diagrams may be used to create a patent drawing. Flowcharts, electrical diagrams, web design diagrams, and others provide automated features that let you build a drawing quickly. Or select a manual diagram to use SmartDraw in much the same way you would a CAD program.
More Reasons Why SmartDraw is the Best Patent Drawing Software
- Works on any device with an internet connection
- Thousands of templates and examples
- An enormous library of symbols to drag-and-drop or stamp onto your canvas
- Automated drawing makes creation and editing of flow diagrams fast and easy
- Integrates with your MS Office® programs—insert your patent drawing into a Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint® file with one click
- Easily sharable to common graphics formats, your SharePoint® network, or to popular services such as Dropbox®, Google Drive™, and OneDrive®
- Free support—even for trial users. Just call or email—our team of trained specialists is ready to help you create your diagram
See for yourself why SmartDraw is the best patent drawing software on the market today.