Fire Scene Software
Documenting a fire scene doesn't require complicated software. SmartDraw makes it easy for anyone.
SmartDraw includes fire scene templates and thousands of safety and emergency symbols for every kind of graphic. Create incident reports and fire access plans simply by selecting the appropriate template and then customizing your layout with symbols or your own digital photos.
Take SmartDraw with you, too. SmartDraw works wherever you are. Create your fire scene diagram on any computer or mobile device running Windows®, Mac®, Android®, iOS®, or any other platform.
When you're finished, save or share your diagram with others using Dropbox®, Google Drive™, OneDrive®, or SharePoint®. For reports, insert your diagram into a Microsoft Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint® document with a single click.
- Hundreds of professionally designed, interactive templates make you instantly productive.
- More than 20,000 graphics are included, giving you everything you need to create charts and diagrams of all kinds, like pre-incident floor plans.
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office® programs—no complicated exporting or "save as" required.
- Free and unlimited live support from our in-house technical support team.
Create clear, compelling graphics in minutes
- Fire Dept. Access
- Water Supply Access Routes
- Entrance/Egress Systems
- HVAC and Sprinkler Systems
- Evacuation Routes
- And much more
Education Visuals for Instructors, Students, Professionals, Public Awareness:
- Timelines: Blaze start to Blaze out
- Flowcharts for OSHA and Official Codes/ Procedures
- Charts for Regulatory Affairs
- Project Timelines
- Gantt Charts
SmartDraw is the easiest and most powerful tool for creating a professional-looking fire scene diagram. It runs on any device and works with the tools you already use.