Draw Fire Scene Diagrams Such as Fire Scene Incident Reports, Pre-Incident Plans, Pre-Plans, Fire Access Plans, and More
Documenting a fire scene shouldn't require complicated software.
SmartDraw includes fire scene templates and thousands of safety and emergency symbols for every kind of graphic. Create incident reports and fire access plans simply by selecting the appropriate template and then customizing your layout with symbols or your own digital photos.
Take SmartDraw with you, too. SmartDraw works wherever you are. Create your fire scene diagram on any computer or mobile device running Windows®, Mac®, Android®, iOS®, or any other platform.
When you're finished, save or share your diagram with others using Dropbox®, Google Drive™, OneDrive®, or SharePoint®. For reports, insert your diagram into a Microsoft Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint® document with a single click.
What You Get With SmartDraw
- Hundreds of professionally designed, interactive templates make you instantly productive.
- More than 20,000 graphics are included, giving you everything you need to create charts and diagrams of all kinds, like pre-incident floor plans.
- Free and unlimited live support from our in-house technical support team.
Create Clear, Compelling Graphics in Minutes
- Fire Dept. Access
- Fire Pre-Plan Templates
- Fire Pre-Incident Plans
- Water Supply Access Routes
- Entrance/Egress Systems
- HVAC and Sprinkler Systems
- Evacuation Routes
- And much more
Educational Visuals for Instructors and Public Awareness:
- Timelines: blaze start to blaze out
- Flowcharts for OSHA and Official Codes/ Procedures
- Charts for Regulatory Affairs